Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Playing by the rules.

Well, maybe I forgot about this little conflict when I made that comment earlier about Hillary playing by the rules. So really, I don't think that she should drop out of the race, but I do think that many of her tactics are despicable- from race baiting by identifying herself with the "white" vote to constantly movng goalposts to claiming that DNC rules that were absolutely clear from the get-go are now "unfair" to the people of Michigan and Florida. Oh, and claiming that she has the popular vote when no mathematician worth their salt could possibly agree. AARGH! 

So no, she doesn't need to drop out, because the rule say she doesn't. But I still have a VERY negative opinion of her coming out of this race. Ugh.

Oh, and for all her talk about experience, she's only 36th in seniority among Senate Democrats. Obama is 39.

No comments: