Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Why, Hillary, why?

Well, I'm stumped.

Did Hillary expressly not concede because she's pushing for a VP spot? 

Unnamed political capital?

More cable news face-time?

What the hell is going on? Why would such an intelligent woman play as if she were holding her delegates and supporters over Obama's head as leverage for something, especially when he doesn't need her delegates anymore? He has his own delegates now, thank you very much. This sort of nonsense is just the icing on the cake for Obama supporters- especially Obama supporters such as myself, who were originally Hillary supporters but were turned off by her increasingly negative campaign tactics and general tone of entitlement. (Ugh!) 

I feel like I'm stuck in a bad horror movie. She just won't go away.

And oh yeah, Clintons: Thanks for ruining my memories of the Clinton era. Bill looks like a jackass now. 

No comments: